Friday, September 12, 2014

Introduction to me


Hello, my name is Jared Almguer. I am currently a 7th grader at Heritage Middle School. My two favorite subjects are math and reading. I am a straight A student. I enjoy reading, playing sports, going on the internet, drawing, and listening to music. My favorite books are the Divergent Series. I love that series because every time I turn the page it just makes read even more.

My favorite sport is soccer. My two favorite soccer teams is Mexico and Brazil. My favorite player from Mexico is Luis Montes and my favorite player from Brazil is Neymar Jr. or Oscar. I currently play with two teams, Chicago Magic and La Cantera. I consider myself an artist. Well... sort of. I really like to draw, and some people say that I'm the best. I just think I'm good at it. I love listening to music. Some of my favorite artist are Pitbull, Austin Mahone, Bruno Mars, and Eminem. My top two favorite bands are Imagine Dragons and Big Time Rush. To me soccer and music is life. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment