Friday, May 15, 2015

Symbolism Activity

A Book
Prompt: Identify a symbol (something concrete representing something abstract) that represents yourself. Explain how that symbol is the perfect representation of you in a solid paragraph or two, including supporting details on your blog.

 A book symbolizes myself because a book could represent knowledge, wisdom, leadership, and education. This represents most of me. For me, my education always comes first. My future depends on the type of education I get. Leadership can also represent me. Out of all of my friends, I am like the leader to them. When we are going to take a decision they always ask me what I think and what we should do. They take me as a leader. Also, my friends always look for me when they need advice. This sort of represents wisdom. Lastly, book represent knowledge. This symbolizes a lot of me because I am an honor roll student. I have a lot of knowledge compared to others because I am in accelerated classes and I take Algebra 1. My friends always look for me when they need help with homework or stuff like that. I think that a book symbolizes most of myself.


I commented on Evie's, Giovanna's, Nick's, Omar's, and Rebecca's blogs.

11 comments:

  1. I think that this was a good object that represents you and I agree with these characteristics about you. Also, good job giving a lot of detail why this book was like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree it symbolizes you, and also many other people. I like how you put an example for each and said what you did to compare yourself to a book. Nice Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this object really does symbolise you. You did a nice job with all of the characteristics you listed, I agree with all of them. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you and everyone else. The book is really the best way to sum you up! I liked how you explained all of the traits shortly and with an example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I really enjoy the way you compared yourself to a book, very descriptive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the characteristics in your blog do represent you and a book does show these. As well you did a good job showing why you believed this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like all the characteristics you said like knowledge, wisdom, leadership, and education fit you perfectly. I also liked how you put an example for each trait and how you went into detail, like if your friend needed help with the homework.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog!! I really liked how you described why a book symbolizes you and what the book itself symbolizes. I also liked it how you put examples of why you are considered that or why it symbolizes you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You left me speechless. You showed examples of why you think this is you or symbolizes you. I like how you concentrate on the good things of you and show why this is you. Maybe you could also put that you are a blank book waiting to be written but this was a good blog anyway. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a really great job on how a book symbolizes you and in different ways too. There was a lot of detail put into each trait, you must've worked hard on this and put in a lot of thought, Good job!

    ReplyDelete