Monday, May 23, 2016

"I Believe Speech"

I believe that love can fix anything. It's a bond that can help out a person no matter the situation. My family has always made sure that I feel loved no matter what, I've always felt that emotional attachment between us.

          There was a moment in my life where so much pressure was on me. I had to deal with school, sports, a placement test, and outside of school activities all at the same time. I felt like I wouldn't be able to get anything done. My family began to notice that I was stressed out, so they decided to help me out. They helped me with some of my homework and they helped me relax. 

           I realized how love can really change a person. My family loved me and wanted to help me out. To be honest, it made me feel much better. 

          If I didn't have that love from my family, I probably would've had to deal with all that pressure myself. Love can really fix anything and without it we are nothing. As Morrie Schwartz once said, "Without love, we are birds with broken wings."



No comments:

Post a Comment