Thursday, March 19, 2015

Found Poem 3/19/15




It doesn't matter
I felt a clutch of apprehension
He didn't take you, he was just tired
Can't believe your father wouldn't want to say good-bye
she heard, she wished
she had not spoken her thoughts
silence followed lengthy
I can't explain
not saying good-bye is a way of saying good-bye
At least he was thinking of me
Is that right?

          The main point of my poem is about saying good-bye. My poem is talking about how difficult it to say bye to someone who is leaving you. In my poem it says,"Can't believe your father wouldn't want to say good-bye" and it also says,"not saying good-bye is a way of saying good-bye." These lines explain how her father didn't want to say good-bye to her because it just was to difficult to leave her so it instead of saying good-bye to her in person he said it by just leaving her without saying a word. My poem talks about how there are two different ways of saying good-bye and why it is so difficult to say it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job jared I really liked how you designed this and I also like how you pulled out evidence from the text to help support your answer. I also liked how you restated your poem in your blog again because it was a bit hard to read the ext from the computer but besides that great job.

    ReplyDelete