Thursday, March 12, 2015

Music less listened too (Extended Poem) 3/12/15



Two different music genres
Imagine Dragons or Prince Royce
There I sat and thought which to chose
Either Latin music, bachata to be exact
Or Alternative Rock, I couldn’t choose either


I listened to one song of each genre
Each had a different mood
Prince Royce seemed like the better choice
He is well known around Latin America
He is pretty famous and has a lot of catchy songs


Imagine Dragons aren’t as famous,
they have only released 3 albums so far
compared to Prince Royce who has released a lot of singles
Imagine Dragon has released a new album just a couple weeks ago
It is called “Smoke and Mirrors”
The title to me seemed really tempting but,
Imagine Dragon’s song aren’t as well known


For some people Prince Royce seemed the obvious choice
He’s really famous, well known, and his songs are really catchy to dance too.
Two different music genres, yet I chose Imagine Dragons
I have listened to most of their songs, learned the lyrics, and learned the titles
They have become my favorite band ever since
I chose the band less listened too
But with the best lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment